Van Trekker

Checkout my vandwelling blog at http://vantrekker.com/ Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Welcome!



Welcome.  My name is Brad or, if you like, you can call me V.T.   I have another blog, Van Trekker which is dedicated to converting a cargo van to a camper, living in it, and enjoying lots of adventures along the way.

One of the hobbies is to come up with great recipes to be able to cook while on the road.  It is cumbersome to share them on my regular blog so I thought this would be a convenient way to store the instructions for others to reference, as well as myself.

Please enjoy the recipes and feel free to comment, add suggestions, etc.  My email address is Brad52317@aol.com

I look forward to posting some stuff for friends to try as well as hearing from those who would like to share their ideas!

Have a fun!

Brad, the Van Trekker

2 comments:

  1. Nice addition Brad! I'm planning on trying out a few of your recipies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tony and Karen! I'll add more recipes soon. If you have any you would like to post, I'll give you full credit for them... or if you'd like to write a guest post on either blog you would be more than welcome.

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Thank you!